Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Make-Up: Lips

Hey hey friends! I've decided that today is going to be more of a review than an idea post, but I hope it gives you some inspiration any ways!

My favourite thing about spring, is how radiant and fresh everyone looks, and when I think radiant I think NUDE!....well...not nude nude, but nude lipsticks! There is something about the perfect nude shade of lipstick that can just make anyone look a little bit more uplifted.

So here are some of my favourites...and some that I tried....but really didn't make the cut.

FIRSTLY, I will get the not so great ones out of the way.


Wet n' Wild Pink Suga is probably my least favourite. I thought it was going to be thin and easy to apply but it was thick and difficult to apply. It was just a bit too dry for me. It was the colour I wanted... I just wish it wasn't the consistency of a crayon!



Next is Revlon's "Just Enough Buff"
I was expecting this one to be the perfect colour, but you never ever know how a lipstick is going to turn out until you put it on. It was smooth to apply, and was fairly easy to remove.  The colour was just not what I thought it was going to be. Tooooo pink!


Next is Revlon's Peach Petal! This one is great! I will wear this likely with everything! It's super cheap, lasts long, and is perfectly peachy! I highly recommend this product for anyone...HOWEVER... its still not the PERFECT nude.

Are you ready for my absolute favourite lipstick in the whole world?

WELL GET READY!



It's Lime Crime's COQUETTE!
This is the smoothest, creamiest, softest lipstick! I love it so so much! I wear it on special occasions, as it is ALWAYS sold out! So head over to Limecrime.net and pick it up! They ship so fast and I swear you will love it like I do!

Hope this helps spark some great ideas and helps you find the perfect nude! -Maz

No comments:

Post a Comment